We always brush the first coat
What makes Town & Country Painting different from other Kansas City painters?
You’ll see the difference before, during and after we paint your home.
- No Salespeople — Most all of our work stems from word-of-mouth customer testimonials. Our
business has grown because satisfied customers tell their friends and their neighbors about Town & Country Painting.
- No Deposits — We’re paid when the job is finished to your complete satisfaction. It’s the old-fashioned way of doing business.
No Deposits... No Contracts... No Games.
- Brushing — We’re the Kansas City painters who show up with a paint brush. We
always brush the first exterior coat, so it penetrates the surface. Then we spray a second
coat using highest-quality, 100% latex, Sherwin-Williams paints. That’s why Town & Country
paint jobs lasts 3 to 4 years longer than most others.
- Painting Pros — Our crews are clean, attentive and reliable. We don't use subcontractors. They’re fully insured,
experienced professionals who live by their reputation.
- Clean-Up — Town & Country takes extra time to protect your car, roof, drive areas,
and landscaping. Every day we clean up the job site, and our interior painters even finish